Friday 18 July 2014

My Costume

I am aiming to look glamourous and highly stylised. The colour scheme on the costume would be black and white.

In the shot I would be wearing an eye mask which would be made by the props team.



My hair could be styled in a side bun as my hair is longer than Tate Ashley who plays the dead girl in the video. To keep it neat and stylised my hair could be styled in a side hair bun.


I would probably wearing a gloves, black dress with tights and heels or a skirt and blouse made to look like a dress.

We are intending to borrow the gloves, the dress and the heels maybe borrowed or I will have to wear my own which aren't the same type.

The dress I will wear will be longer than the original dress because it would show less skin so I would be more comfortable that way. The costume will be slightly adapted to the new role as I have to be able to sit on the bike with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment