Monday 14 July 2014

Question 4: How do you think your prelim experiences will impact on your approach to next term's music video coursework?

During the change over of light set ups.
During the prelim, I learnt plenty of technical and theoretical things concerning music videos and the industry.

I think I will be better at lipsynching since I have had practice. I think I will be better at acting since we were taught tips on improving performances during the performance rehearsals. I was inspired by some of the lighting set ups so I may use those.

We will organise the shoot with documentation (such as that seen to the left). I think our group will arrange rehearsals for our actors so they feel confident enough in front of the camera. 

When it comes to organising costume, I will discuss the ideas with the actors so they will feel comfortable and so their requirements can be matched more easily. We will also have back up costumes incase something goes wrong on the day of the shoot.

The make up for the shoot will be tested in advance so there isn't a delay during the day. The props will be organised before the rehearsals incase the actors need to interact with them e.g. the actors had to sit on the bike so we had the bike in the rehearsals.

The experience on set was especially very useful to learn about lighting set ups and the general organisation of the set.

I will be better at being a runner as I now know what their roles are on set. 

I think I will find grading easier as this project worked as practice for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment