Saturday 19 July 2014

Personal Achievement


Out of the whole A2 Prelim experience, I want to:

  • improve my confidence in front of the camera.
  • gain experience of being part of an organised professional shoot.
  • learn to work strictly to schedule where there aren't any possible reshoots.
  • improve my performance skills.
  • improve my networking skills.

It is a bit of a challenge for me because I'm usually behind the camera and being part of a big project is a different situation for me. Team work is in my comfort zone as I have worked with other actors in media course work and class work videos. Performing in a team is a familiar situation as I have performed in a play before.

The audition video helped me to improve my confidence in front of the camera although I still found it hard to look right into the lens. It allowed me to perform as myself when I acted in front of the camera. 

The performance session helped me to have better co-ordination and put energy into my performance. This also helped me to gain more confidence.


No comments:

Post a Comment